Re: [Fwd: ANNOUNCEMENT: Raptor RDF Parser Library 1.4.18]

Steven Pemberton wrote:

> Am I not right in saying that Google uses Raptor for parsing pages?
>
> If so, then Google should be supporting RDfa soon.

Yes, Google use Raptor for parsing FOAF/RDF for the Social Graph API.
Brad Fitzpatrick has been following along with these Raptor
improvements. One issue was having some heuristics to know when it's
worth firing up the RDFa parser (since there's a lot of HTML in the
Web). I'm optimistic we'll see some RDFa support (whether html or xhtml;
I guess this depends on raptor/librdfa), ... I'll ask.

cheers,

Dan

--
http://danbri.org/