Re: RDFa is a Candidate Recommendation

Karl Dubost wrote:

> What do you mean by "this language can be served as text/html"?
> Is it RDFa?
> Is it XHTML (containing RDFa)?

XHTML+RDFa.

> I'm checking the [RDFa Implementation Report][1].

That document is not yet complete, as we have just entered CR.

> It is not clear how the document has been sent (as html or as xml)
> for testing the RDFa processor. It is not clear either if the
> document is on the Web (with mime-type) or out of the Web (without
> mime-type) during the processing.

This is a bit complicated, as some processors make the request for the
URL and go from there, whereas other RDFa processors work straight on
the DOM inside a browser, thereby assuming that the browser did the
right thing with MIME types.

In any case, I'm not sure this has any effect on the validator's
behavior, right?

-Ben