Re: RDFa is a Candidate Recommendation

Hi Shane,

Le 21 juin 2008 à 22:30, Shane McCarron a écrit :
> I have been really bad about this in the past - and this is no
> exception.  Sorry!  There is a new XHTML Family language: XHTML+RDFa
> [1].  The latest version of the DTD will always be at http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/DTD/xhtml-rdfa-1.dtd
>  [2].  Is there a way to get this into the validator?  Also, note
> that as per the (currently being updated) XHTMLMIME document [3],
> this language can be served as text/html or applicaiton/xhtml+xml.

What do you mean by "this language can be served as text/html"?
Is it RDFa?
Is it XHTML (containing RDFa)?

I'm checking the [RDFa Implementation Report][1]. It is not clear how
the document has been sent (as html or as xml) for testing the RDFa
processor. It is not clear either if the document is on the Web (with
mime-type) or out of the Web (without mime-type) during the processing.

Regards.

[1]: http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/implementation-report/

--
Karl Dubost - W3C