Re: [RDFa] CR for RDFa

I diffed the June 9th [1] and April 22nd [2] versions of the RDFa
Primer and am happy with the changes. The Primer is a very readable
and useful document--I've even heard this from other people at $work.
Congratulations on advancing RDFa another step forward.

//Ed

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/primer/20080609/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/primer/20080422/