Re: Issues with TC 107-109...

Ivan Herman wrote:
> My question is different. I am not sure test #109 and and #108 are
> fundamentally different (except for one more level). In other words, if
> an implementation passes #108, it will pass #109, too, wouldn't it? If
> so, then #109 might be superfluous...

Yeah, it might be superfluous, but I wanted to make sure that since we
had the "strange" case of TC #107 not generating a triple, and TC#108
generating one triple that TC#109 was there just to ensure that only 2
triples are created (not three).

Although, now that you mention it... the SPARQL should probably be
modified to ensure that only 2 are generated, not 3. I'll try to create
some SPARQL that does that for TCs 108 and 109.

While TC 109 isn't a very strong test case, I don't think it hurts
anything to put it in there (to be thorough).

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny
President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.