Re: Issues with TC 107-109...

Manu,

for what it is worth, pyRdfa does exactly what librdfa does, ie what
your sparql tests do. This means that your and my reading of the
processing steps are identical... And Ben gave a good explanation for
something that is really really a tiny corner case...

My question is different. I am not sure test #109 and and #108 are
fundamentally different (except for one more level). In other words, if
an implementation passes #108, it will pass #109, too, wouldn't it? If
so, then #109 might be superfluous...

Ivan