Re: (IMPORTANT) The final push to PR

I know this issue is on me, but I really want to make sure we have the
JavaScript implementations in the IR. I just don't think it makes any
sense to have no client-side implementations when that's part of what
we've been pitching. So I'll do everything I can to get that in "good
enough" shape for IR, of course.

-Ben