Re: RDFa Primer comment

Michael Bolger wrote:
> Shane McCarron wrote:
> >This is a W3C effort, and the W3C has not defined that behavior
>
> Not to be a "smart as_",  shouldn't they have finished that already?
Finished what already?  No one is charged with defining RDFa in terms of
HTML.  I suppose someone could suggest a formal W3C work item, or submit
a proposal as a Note or something, but until there is a formal task no
standards organization is going to just do something - there's plenty of
other work to do.

And for what its worth, we are "they".