Re: HTML 5

Mark Birbeck wrote:
 >clarify what question you are asking?

Greetings Mark,  a long time ago, looking forward to XHTML 2,
was a great idea to me. Apparently the browser builders had
other plans(bummer).

So RDFa looks great now, since HTML 5 seems to be
"rolling_out" over the next couple of years, what can be used
 today, tomorrow?

Nothing against XHTML 2..

What are your thoughts, improvements to John's approach ?

Think it would be good for RDFa in HTML 5, what do you
recommend:)

Thank You
Michael Bolger