Re: Section 1 of the New RDFa Syntax Draft ready for reviews

On 1/28/08, Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at> wrote:

> BTW, I cc'd Peter, as he showed some interest regarding
> HTML5 and RDFa a while ago (not sure if you are subscribed
> to the RDFa mailing list, Peter?).

I'm here. Thank you for including me.

There has been some discussion on custom vocabularies on the HTML5
list. These discussions revolve around the be or not to be of new
elements in HTML5 with domain specific purposes. If more work was done
on RDFa for HTML5 I believe that a lot of time could be saved by
focusing the groups efforts on other things than discussing elements
for e.g. poetry or ship names.

Please be aware that not everyone on the HTML5 list is aware of the
benefits of RDFa   yet [0] :-)

Regards,

Peter
FOAF: http://www.peterkrantz.com/foaf.rdf