Re: Section 1 of the New RDFa Syntax Draft ready for reviews

Michael,

Thanks for your feedback!

I think it's very much worth thinking about next steps for RDFa, but we
should also be careful not to get too far ahead of ourselves: our
primary focus over the next 3-4 months is to get RDFa-in-XHTML1.1 to
REC, get our implementations in sync, and build more examples/tools to
jumpstart folks working with RDFa.

We need to be careful not to add new documents and thus further
opportunities for feature requests and delays, as that would only slow
down and probably hurt the effort.

I certainly understand the desire to see this work in HTML5 (I want it
to work, too.) I just want to make sure we put our first stake in the
ground before we go there.

-Ben