Re: annotate same data with different vocabularies

You just did it:-)

Running your code through an implementation one gets:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<rdf:RDF
   xmlns:foaf='http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/'
   xmlns:rdf='http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#'
   xmlns:vcard='http://www.w3.org/2001/vcard-rdf/3.0#'

   <foaf:Person rdf:about="http://www.ivan-herman.net#meri">
     <vcard:Given>Meri</vcard:Given>
     <foaf:firstName>Meri</foaf:firstName>
     <rdf:type rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2001/vcard-rdf/3.0#Name"/>
   </foaf:Person>
</rdf:RDF>

This is what you are looking for, isn't it?

Ivan