Re: Test Cases for 2008-01-10 telecon

Hm. My recollection was to dismiss _all_ non-prefixed @rel/@rev values,
including those... To get the 'licence' term, as a vocabulary defined by
the XHTML group, you are supposed to use, eg, rel=":license".

At least that is the way I remember. If I were more diligent, I would
now dive into the mailing list and the minutes to find the right mail.
Unfortunately, it is not recorded on [1].

(Sigh. I guess we should have made a better use of tracker, it begins to
byte back. Anyway...)

Ivan

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa/Resolutions
[2]