Re: Least-damage approach to @href/@resource completing triples

One of the nice aspects of being on this side of the pond is that while
I am sleeping, you guys over there in the New World sort out things
(well, Mark seems to be on his machine day and night, but maybe he has a
cloned instance somewhere in the US...:-). Meaning that I do not have to
go through the long mails in all details...

Your two scenarios are well formulated although, I must say (but I am
biased!) I am not sure the consequences of Ben's rules are indeed as
dramatic as you describe:-). Until now I could happily encode what I
wanted in RDFa without too much problems. To be fair, the whole question
did not even come to my mind until the discussion broke out!

Note also that the @src issue is also in the balance. Yes, in some way
it is different, but not completely. See my analysis in

http://www.w3.org/mid/4784A149.4030304@w3.org

in conjunction with Mark's model. It is special to @src, I believe, and
may be somehow amended, but somebody should look at that again to either
prove me wrong or right...

Ivan