Re: A note on CURIE-s in tutorials, primers, examples...

This actually raises an interesting point I was agonizing over just
yesterday.  Can someone explain to me *why* there is any value at all in
permitting a safe_curie in @resource, @about, etc?  If the only value is
"the resulting source file is shorter" I don't find that compelling.  I
understand why I want to use CURIEs to scope identifiers in @rel, @rev,
etc.  I get that they can be deferenced into nifty RDF magic.  But I
don't see that making sense for @about or @resource.  I must be missing
something.