Re: Myself, RDF and HTML

Hello Toby Inkster -- and all.

I have been playing around (I do that more and more in my old age) with XHTML/RDFa  and have composed two exemplar pages ..........

http://jp29.org/testrdfa.php
http://jp29.org/rdfaprimer.php

.......... just to check out content negotiation serving and how a few RDFa attributes might be used. Nothing serious intended -- just a few ruminations.

James Pickering
Pickering Pages
http://jp29.org/