Re: Update of distiller (after minutes of 2008-04-03)

Tests 00095, 00096, 0097 were all testing this pattern albeit in old
setting, ie, checking that no triples are generated. They are still
listed as unreviewed test cases, though, ie, the TF has not approved
them yet (I presume that the reason is, well, the discussion leading to
this resolution!).

The only change that is required now is to flip a flag in the manifest.
The sparql files listed the triples which should _not_ have been
generated in the old version; the new version _should_ generate those.

Ivan