Re: Updated distiller plus some new tests

Elias Torres wrote:

> My implementation uses double-quotes instead of single-quotes for the
> xmlns attribute. I can escape fine, but my SPARQL query will fail
> because the string doesn't match character-per-character.

After much discussion on past telecons and on the mailing list regarding
this issue, we've concluded that this is a (widespread) problem with
triple stores and SPARQL engines, not with RDFa. Specifically, triple
stores and SPARQL engines are supposed to canonicalize all XMLLiterals
and match them appropriately, according to RDF Concepts.

That said, to make things as productive as possible, we should use the
most likely XMLLiteral serialization... I suspect that's double-quotes,
unless someone else thinks otherwise?

-Ben