Small Bug Fixes to RDFa Syntax Document

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 12:15:17 -0700
To: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>, RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hey folks,

We noticed two small bugs in the RDFa syntax document editors' draft.
Since they may lead to misunderstandings if you're looking at the
details, we immediately pushed out a new draft:

http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2007/ED-rdfa-syntax-20070927

If you've already started reading the old draft, no problem, your
comments will still be 99% useful. If you haven't started, use the new
draft above.

The diff is also available [1], showing very small changes.

-Ben

[1]
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2007/ED-rdfa-syntax-20070927/rdfa-syntax-diff.html