Re: Updated Editor's Draft of rdfa-syntax

Hi Ivan,

That's right...or at least that's what we've been assuming in all of
our discussions on this topic, but I'm not seeing that in the tests
I'm running at the moment. It's possible that the behaviour we're
concerned about is only seen when browsers like Firefox are running in
XHTML-mode--all my current tests are in HTML-mode, which might explain
why I'm not seeing the problem.

I'll keep you posted. :)

  Mark Birbeck, formsPlayer

  mark.birbeck@formsPlayer.com | +44 (0) 20 7689 9232