Re: VOTING on the non-binding resolutions - please read and respond ASAP

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 16:51:06 -0700
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

Okay,

Here are the non-binding resolutions we considered:

> 1) @instanceof is the attribute name for rdf:type

Steven is the lone dissenter so far.

I agree with Mark's analysis:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2007Sep/0187

If you have anything to add to this dicussion, including your opinion if
you haven't expressed it, send it *before END OF DAY MONDAY, October
1st*. We'll do a final consideration of this issue then.

If Steven remains the only dissenter, I believe we have to close this
issue and agree on @instanceof

> 2) @id does *not* play a role in RDFa triple generation.

Everyone voted +1, this passes.