Re: an issue with prefix-less curies (also comment on the syntax document)

:-)

I have no real opinion on whether we use '#' or '/', to be honest.
Maybe, indeed, '#' is cleaner and quicker to install. As you say, one of
the two is indeed necessary.

In any case, you should also update the document at

http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2007/ED-rdfa-syntax-20070921/#s_rdfaindetail

to make it consistent.

Cheers

Ivan