Re: my action on conformance

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@formsPlayer.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 12:02:40 +0100
To: "Hausenblas, Michael" <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Cc: "Niklas Lindström" <lindstream@gmail.com>, RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi Michael,

> Regarding the TC: No prob. Looking at [1] I guess it is a
> rather simple update ... at least I hope so ;)

Actually, I'm not so sure anything would change, now I think about it.

I'm thinking that the SPARQL queries would always be run against the
'default graph', so you don't actually have to worry about the named
part.

But I was assuming that the queries themselves would change since
we're now longer having to test for 'at least these triples'--but
maybe the queries are actually just the same. :)

Regards,

Mark

--
  Mark Birbeck, formsPlayer