Summarizing comments on syntax doc

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 06:58:52 -0500
To: "public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf.w3.org" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

My plan is to gather comments and separate them into editorial and
technical.  Editorial I will implement or respond to saying why I am not
implementing.  Technical I will summarize in a list of issues we can
churn through in the Friday call.  Goal should be to reach a decision
quickly (2 minutes) or table as a formal issue so we can get a doc done
by close of business my time Friday.