Syntax Document Editor's Draft update for review

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 12:25:20 -0500
To: "public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf.w3.org" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

There are still some open issues, but Mark, Steven, and I have checked
in all of our changes and I have put up a draft at
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2007/ED-rdfa-syntax-20070912/

Please review this document in preparation for the next task force
call.  We do not plan on checking in any more edits until after we have
gotten comments and discussed them.

Thanks for your patience.