Re: Fine-tuning CURIEs (reply #2 :-)

Mark

(Sigh...)

I keep to my original opinion which was, reworded in your language:

[[[
1. Don't allow it. There is therefore no such thing as a CURIE with no
colon in, and the values of 'next' and 'prev' get converted by a
preprocessor to full CURIEs before processing continues.
]]]

with the additional restriction that this happens only with values
defined by XHTML an not with others.

I have not seen any argument (sorry about that...) that would make my
opinion change.

Ivan