Re: Procedural question on [Fwd: Re: Fine-tuning CURIEs]

Ivan Herman wrote:
> Hm. My prediction is that the RDFa syntax document will become a REC
> _before_ the CURIE document will become a REC. In which case you cannot
> update the syntax document any more (unless issuing a new release...)
>
> I know, I am very 'selfish' here, and my primary goal is to have the
> current RDFa work done. Anything that smells a delay makes me feel itchy:-)

Relax.  There is no dependency.  And if we need to make an editorial
update there is a W3C process for it even post REC.  We do this stuff
all the time.  On the other hand, I concur that the aspects of CURIEs
that are included in the syntax document must be minimal.  Mark and I
are working that right now.

Thanks for your comments.