Ann: RDFa2RDF proxy

From: Martin McEvoy <martin@weborganics.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 02:15:42 +0100
To: W3C RDFa task force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hello All

Ive "hacked" together a RDFa2RDF proxy using Luke Arno's hatom2atom
proxy as an engine, Instead of parsing hAtom to Atom, it parses RDFa to
RDF output using Fabien Gandon's RDFa2RDF stylesheet.

A working example can be found at

http://tools.weborganics.co.uk/

or you can do something like

http://tools.weborganics.co.uk/?url=http://rdfa.info/

The app is a Python/flup/scgi server like the original.
The source and a readme on how to get it going on a
linux/apache/lighttpd setup. is available at the following urls

http://weborganics.co.uk/files/tools/rdfa2rdf-0.1.tar.gz
http://weborganics.co.uk/files/tools/rdfa2rdf-0.1.zip

I accept no credit for the engine itself as it is largely unchanged from
hAtom2Atom, I just did the conversion to RDFa to RDF.

In my opinion its just a handy tool to test your rdfa on.

It will probably be better when Fabien's style sheet is in sync with
current proposals.

Have Fun

Martin McEvoy