Re: Why is there no RDFa syntax working draft?

Hi Dan,

We're working hard to make a completed draft of the syntax document
for XHTML+RDFa available in early October. This will contain
resolutions to all of the issues we've been discussing this past
period, and will then hopefully become a Working Draft.

There will also be an update to the Primer, but we've decided to keep
that as a note rather than send it through rec track.

Hopefully that answers your question...and sorry that we hadn't made
that clear before. It is actually in various minutes, somewhere, but I
realise that some people have a life.... :)

--
  Mark Birbeck, formsPlayer

  mark.birbeck@formsPlayer.com | +44 (0) 20 7689 9232

  standards. innovation.