Re: title element, meta, h1 and rdfa

Karl Dubost wrote:

> Ivan Herman (3 sept. 2007 - 19:57) :
>> and all three elements would happily live side-by-side. Where would
>> there be any precedence here?
>
> How would you infer the right title?

Well... In some ways all three are right! It is the author's mistake to
have put at the minimum twice the triple with the same predicate
(dc:title) but with a different object. If this was his intention, fine,
if not, well... But who am I to second guess the author? :-)

In my foaf file I do have my foaf name twice, though I separate it a
little bit; I have

<foaf:name>Ivan Herman</foaf:name>
<foaf:name xml:lang="hu">Herman Iván</foaf:name>

From RDF point of view, that is o.k....