Re: HTML in RDF

Karl/Shane,

This is all true. :) But I think the question was about whether HTML
could be serialised in its entirety to RDF. This would allow documents
to be analysed at a completely different level to simply processing
the mark-up, and is something--like Bent--I'm very interested in for
the future. RDFa provides a good basis for this.

--
  Mark Birbeck, formsPlayer

  mark.birbeck@formsPlayer.com | +44 (0) 20 7689 9232

  standards. innovation.