Re: HTML in RDF

We have from time to time discussed how RDFa can be represented in HTML
4.  There is not yet any formal specification in this area.  Personally,
I think it would be relatively easy to manifest the current RDFa in
XHTML syntax in HTML 4  - I have done a proof of concept DTD.

The only challenge is defining prefixes for compact URIs.  We need a
syntactic convention, probably via the meta element, since we cannot use
the xmlns mechanism to define prefixes in HTML 4.  I hope to do some
work on this in the coming months.