[RDFa TC] RDFa Test Harness

Hausenblas, Michael wrote:
> 2. RDFa Test Harness
> ====================
> Manu's and my action
>
> ACTION: Michael and Manu investigate with Ivan the implementation of the
> test case validator proposal on w3.org [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/10/18-rdfa-minutes.html#action07]

There is a rough implementation of the Online RDFa Test Harness
available at the following URL:

http://rdfa.digitalbazaar.com:8080/

The current implementation allows you to:
   * Run a single unit test from the RDFa Test Suite.
   * Examine the details of a unit test in the RDFa Test Suite including
     XHTML, RDF, N3 and SPARQL output.

The following features will be implemented in the near future:
   * Ability to run the harness against "on hold" unit tests.
   * A "Run All Tests" button.
   * Ability to change Test Suite, RDFa Extractor and SPARQL Engine
     URLs.
   * Command-line version of the utilities.

If there are any other features that you would like to see in the RDFa
Test Harness... bug reports, or any additional thoughts on how we should
be approaching the RDFa Test harness, please let us know.

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny
President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.