Re: rdfa-syntax First Public Working Draft is up!

Mark,

I am going through my piled-up-mail (oh joys of travelling!) and I found
your mail related to @rel and usage of rel=":next"

HTTP://www.w3.org/mid/a707f8300710180339m29c20472t803e826a735b1bc0@mail.gmail.com

I think I understand the core part of the argument, and I think I agree.
It is actually in line with DCMI's intention to propose the 'proper'
usage of RDFa (instead of the "dc.title" style) once RDFa is a rec...

Ivan