RE: How to handle a Test Suite at W3C Re: Error in (approved) test 0009

Karl,

As a matter of practice, we now have (IMHO) a stable process.

First, whenever someone raises test cases (or proposes
concrete ones, such as done by Ivan [1] or Fabien [2])
the TF puts it on the agenda (see for example [3]).

We then regularly do the review & approval in the TF
(note that there is a tool supporting this process
available at [4]). The decisions (approve/on hold/reject/)
on each TC are finally recorded at [5].

This is the process as practiced and it seems to work fine ;)

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2007Oct/0001.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2007Sep/0069.html