RDFa for Firefox

From: Sergio Fernández <sergio@wikier.org>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 18:10:20 +0200
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

Hi,

my workmate Diego Berrueta (and member of SWD WG) suggested me the idea
to write an extension to help the detection of RDFa in Firefox.

So, I wrote a simple Firefox extension that allows automatic detection
RDFa in the webpages, and extract it with Ivan Herman's PyRDFa [2].

You can download it here [1]. All suggestions and comments are welcome.

Support for RDFa will be probably added to SemRadar [3] too in the next
release.

Regards,

[1] http://www.wikier.org/files/mozilla/rdfa/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2007/08/pyRdfa/