Re: Proposals for RDFa for F2F

On Thu, Oct 04, 2007 at 09:57:29AM -0700, Ben Adida wrote:
> > The Primer would
> > not be part of the package??  What exactly is the intended
> > status of things listed as "supporting documentation"?
>
> As per our telecon today, we agreed to follow GRDDL's example and keep
> the Primer a Note, seeing as how it will not be normative.
>
> The Use Cases document will also likely be a note, though they do not
> need further review at this time (no updates recently.)
>
> The Test Cases will be used as supporting documentation for the syntax,
> though they themselves won't be REC track.

My point was that the Task Force intentions on were not clear
in the Amsterdam agenda [1].  I have added text (see below)
on the specific proposals to be discussed.

I would like to request that the Task Force actively maintain the
RDFa wiki page [2] to keep up with the latest intentions.

Tom

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/AmsterdamAgenda#RDFa
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa

-----

RDFa

 Required reading
   http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/primer/20070918/ RDFa Primer
   http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2007/ED-rdfa-syntax-20070927 XHTML1.1 RDFa Syntax

 PROPOSAL: that the SWD WG agree to bring the following RDFa documents to REC track:
           http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2007/ED-rdfa-syntax-20070927 XHTML1.1 RDFa Syntax

 PROPOSAL: that the SWD WG approve publication of RDFa-in-XHTML-1.1 Syntax as a first Public Working Draft

 PROPOSAL: that the SWD WG approve publication of a new Public Working Draft of the
           http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/primer/20070918/ RDFa-in-XHTML-1.1 Primer

 PROPOSAL: that the [http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/primer/20070918/ RDFa Primer] be finalized as a Note over the
           next few months

 PROPOSAL: that the Test Cases be used as supporting documentation for the syntax but not part of the REC track
           package:
           http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/ Test cases - 1
           http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/xhtml1-testcases/ Test cases - 2
           http://esw.w3.org/topic/RDFa#head-681001ee6c73e87bd692e29693b3904e462fd9f2 Implementations