Re: Proposal for an additional 'link type' for rdf:type

Mark,

this has nothing to do with the content of your mail but made me ask
something else (and it seems that I still get into the CURIE trap
time-to-time so I prefer to ask).

You write instanceof="[foaf:PersonalProfileDocument]" in all your
examples. My understanding is that the value of instanceof (just like
@rel, @rev is %QName.datatype; (from the DTD), ie, the '[' is
unnecessary in these examples. Is it so that '[' is _allowed_ for cases
when the value is CURIE? My current understanding was that safe curies
are used when the value is defined to be a URI (ie, for @href,
@resource, and @about) but not elsewhere. The syntax document does not
make it clear either. (If Safe CURIE is allowed anywhere where QNAME is
allowed, then I will have to modify my code, too...).

Note that all of our examples uses the distinction I made, so if safe
curie is allowed for qname-s, too, we should have this in the various
examples.

I will look at the real content of the mail elsewhere.

Ivan