Re: Proposal for an additional 'link type' for rdf:type

Hi Ivan,

Yes, good points. I don't have any answers immediately, but at least
the use-case is now on the table.

My feeling is that this is just the kind of thing that it would be
good to streamline since it would make adoption that little bit
easier.

  Mark Birbeck, formsPlayer

  mark.birbeck@formsPlayer.com | +44 (0) 20 7689 9232

  standards. innovation.