Re: Proposal for an additional 'link type' for rdf:type

Hm. You won't like me, but I am not sure I like it:-)

Though is see the rationale, we create some sort of an odd case. At the
moment the agreement is that a @rel value without a CURIE prefix is
considered to be in

http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml/vocab#

and that is it. This is a very clear and easy-to-follow rule. What you
propose is that, well, this is true, _except_ for the value of
instanceof that behaves differently. I am not sure it is good if we
begin to introduce such exceptions.

Or did I misunderstand you?

A possible way out is to say that the 'rdf:' prefix (and probably the
'rdfs:' prefix) will always be added to the result of an RDFa processor
with the usual values. This is not very nice either, but I would prefer
to solve your problem that way...

Ivan