Re: References to CSS rules in RDFa syntax document

Thanks!

A full canonicalization in Python is also not that easy. Getting the
repeated white space characters out and stripping the first and last
whitespace is a breeze. The rest becomes a real headache unless the
underlying XML library does it (eg, ordering the attributes). I wonder
whether we should really require that. What do we gain?

Ivan