Re: quick note about next week

Hi Michael,

That's the same project that we linked to before, at:

  <http://badpopcorn.com/2007/03/13/rdfa-in-ruby-a-first-stab/>

Ben also followed up with another blog about RDFa:

  <http://badpopcorn.com/2007/03/18/rdfa-complexities/>

It's interesting that he had a few mistaken assumptions about RDFa,
which although I've responded to in the comments area, we might want
to take on board since it may point to a lack of clarity in the
documents.

Have a good weekend,

Mark

--