Re: [RDFa] rdf:XMLLiteral (was RE: Missing issue on the list: identification of RDFa content)

On 16/03/2007 14:42, Mark Birbeck wrote:
  > At the moment the proposal is to use a pre-processing step, and some
> of the required functionality is captured in hGRDDL. This may be the
> place to put a mapping between xh:title and dc:title.

Ok, but I was expecting to be able to do:

<title property="dc:title">RDF or Bust</title>

which would give me flexibility to change things when Dublin Core
deprecate that particular namespace in favour of the dcterms namespace.

<h1 property="dc:title">RDF or Bust</title>

works for me too, as would

<h1 property="rss:title">RDF or Bust</title>

which I might do if I were embedding a feed in my HTML. My point is that
it doesn't seem possible to embed a plain literal in this way which
potentially means excluding 99% of real-world RDF usage.

Ian
--
http://purl.org/NET/iand
Blogging at... http://iandavis.com/blog