Re: [RDFa] Response to Reviewer Comments on RDFa Primer

Hi Ben,

Well perhaps you're right and that is not mandatory that these non
crucial things shall appear in a primer. I herefore agree with your
doing nothing wrt to the dc:creator issue.
About this space-separated properties, I of course think it's not
utterly elegant and also guess you don't really have any choice. A
question however: does this space-separated solution appear somewhere in
RDFa spec? I did not find it in RDFa syntax [1] (at least it is not in
section 4.2.1 "Using the property attribute")

Antoine

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/syntax/