Commenst on use cases #2 - #7 [Re: an update of the use case document]

Use case #2

Last paragraph: "the structured data contains the complete iCal and
Dublin Core metadata" (the DC is missing). As the issue is the easy mix
of vocabularies, this is good to be emphasized

Use case #3

I am not sure which feature this use cases puts forward, to be honest.
Also: the reference to XHTML2 seems to be besides to point for the use
case, and would just add mud to the water:-) (In my view at least.)

Use case #4

Last sentence: do we want that? We have *not* added such specific,
technical requirements in the previous use cases. I wonder whether we
should do it here...

Use case #6

I think the reference is wrong and the text should refer to Use Case #5
(furnishing information...).

Use case #7

We should somehow emphasize that Patrick uses, for his annotation, large
ontologies that the medical domain has developed over the years (maybe
we could even pick two of those)