RE: Interesting experience: my foaf in RDFa

Regarding the RDFa profile [1], I had a chat with DanC
recently [2] where he very rightly noticed that
we have NOT resolved the profile issue for RDFa, yet.

I'd very much appreciate if we fix this ASAP.
Ralph, anything I can do in supporting you finalising this?

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/ns/rdfa/
[2] http://chatlogs.planetrdf.com/swig/2007-08-24.html#T19-54-08