Re: Feedback on RDFa Primer

Hausenblas, Michael wrote:

> Mark,
>
>> One last thing is that I think we need a few graphics in
>> there. I wish I could draw, because I think RDFa could be
>> explained visually, *very* easily.
>
> I volunteer to draw, if you tell me WHAT to draw :)

This is a good idea.

Let's agree on the general outline and then I think the nature of the
figure(s) needed will be much clearer.

But let's also not do what we've done too often, which is to start from
scratch. Let's restructure things slightly, cut down on needless
verbiage, keep enough HTML examples, and sprinkle just enough of a
description of RDF triples to make sure beginners aren't lost (they
could get lost because of too little or too much.)

-Ben