W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org > August 2007

[RDFa] meeting record: 2007-08-30 RDFa Task Force telecon

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:47:58 -0400
Message-Id: <>
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org, public-swd-wg@w3.org

The minutes of today's RDFa Task Force telecon [1] are ready for review.

   [1] http://www.w3.org/2007/08/30-rdfa-minutes.html


   1. Action Items
   2. Test Cases
   3. Report on SWD WG telecon
   4. Status of Documents

Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: Ben add an isbn: resource example to the Primer to illustrate @resource overriding @href [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/30-rdfa-minutes.html#action08]

[NEW] ACTION: Ben ask Michael to duplicate tests 34-36 omitting @about [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/30-rdfa-minutes.html#action12]

[NEW] ACTION: Ben ask Michael to duplicate tests 34-36 with @rev in place of @rel [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/30-rdfa-minutes.html#action11]

[NEW] ACTION: Ben ask Michael to write versions of tests 34-36 including all of @src, @href, and @resource [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/30-rdfa-minutes.html#action10]

[NEW] ACTION: Ben send mail to the TF list when the Primer editors' draft is ready for the TF to read [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/30-rdfa-minutes.html#action14]

[NEW] ACTION: Ralph ask Eric Prud'hommeaux if there's a clever way to write a variant of tests 34-36 without @rel [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/30-rdfa-minutes.html#action09]

[NEW] ACTION: Shane send email to the TF list when the editor's draft is ready for the TF to read [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/30-rdfa-minutes.html#action13]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben to look into Science Commons use case [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/11-htmltf-minutes.html#action04]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben to recontact implementors Elias, MarkB, triplr [and Fabien] and post their implementations to http://esw.w3.org/topic/RDFa#Implementations [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/02-rdfa-minutes.html#action09]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben to work test cases 31 and 32 into primer [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/16-rdfa-minutes.html#action14]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben, Mark, Elias, and other implementors to add xml:lang support [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/23-rdfa-minutes.html#action11]

[PENDING] ACTION: Michael to create "Microformats done right -- unambiguous taxonomies via RDF" on the wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/23-rdfa-minutes.html#action06]
[DONE] ACTION: Michael to add a test case for @src [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/16-rdfa-minutes.html#action10]
[DROPPED] ACTION: Michael to create best practices wiki page [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/16-rdfa-minutes.html#action13]
Received on Thursday, 30 August 2007 18:48:29 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:01:51 UTC