Re: Interesting experience: my foaf in RDFa

Ivan Herman wrote:

> Dan Brickley wrote:
>>> However, one thing _really_ bugs me: Our nice (X)HTML+RDFa documents are
>>> ignored by 'Semantic Web search engines' as ptsw [2] or sindice [3].
>>> People, move on!
>> Can I put in a vote for W3C to spend some effort on updating the RDF
>> Validator (http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator)? I reckon that, alongside
>> the syntax checker at validator.w3.org, will go a long way to pushing
>> these developments out into wider usage.
>>

> I am not sure what the current state of the problems are. My foaf.html
> file validates!

http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/ARPServlet?URI=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ivan-herman.net%2Ffoaf.html&PARSE=Parse+URI%3A+&TRIPLES_AND_GRAPH=PRINT_TRIPLES&FORMAT=PNG_EMBED

Error: Your document does not contain any RDF statement.

"RDF Validator" vs "RDFa mode of validator.w3.org" confusion? I was
talking about the one that extracts triples and draws pretty graphs...

Dan