Re: [RDFa Syntax] @resource and @href

Michael,

with all due respect: I do not think we should go there.

There are huge discussions on what information and non-information
resources are, whether they are the right names, etc, etc; let us not go
there. Also: from an RDF perspective, a URI is a URI, regardless of what
they refer to (ie, informational or non-informational resource), which
makes it even messier. Finally: no RDFa parser could check this
requirement...

Yes, I was in favour and I am in favour of using @resource in general,
but we have agreed to allow for @href everywhere and there is no need to
reopen that discussion. Having both actually helps the RDFa author to
fine tune the generated triples; that is as far as we should go in my
view...

My two pence...

Ivan